We make easier, faster and cheaper the way banks, people and businesses in Africa perform and process financial transactions through deployment and running of digital solutions and payments infrastructure.
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day cybersecurity activities and the mitigation of cybersecurity risks
- Creating and implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of lathe test cyber security technologies
- Ensuring business continuity
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches
- Developing strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Championing and educating the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies
- Hands-on experience in networking, system administration and security related disciplines.
- Must possess any or a combination of Masters in Cyber/Information Security, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certifications with in depth experience in Information Technology
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Analytical mind capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
To apply for this job please visit teamapt.zohorecruit.com.