We are focused on solving some of Africa’s biggest challenges in Identity, Education, Payment and Data for People and Businesses.
Back End Developers at Softcom love to solve problems at scale. You will be building and maintaining our Nodejs/Golang systems. You should also be able to work in a fast paced environment while solving complex problems on the fly. The ideal candidate will have a high bandwidth for learning and exhibit a drive for personal growth.
A typical day might involve the following:
- Liaising with developers, designers and other stakeholders to identify and implement new features.
- Using and developing internal tools and documentation.
- Collaborating with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have an innate passion to solve problems.
- You have a drive to stay engaged, learn and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
- You have an obsession for scalable systems, performance and best practices.
- You have a strong communication and organisation skills.
To apply for this job please visit softcom.ng.