Website Kobo 360
Building a dynamic and innovative company is a critical element in sustaining Africa’s new-found optimism.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general
- Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms and automated systems
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- Coordinate beta tests.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Able to define clear Product roadmap Short term, mid term and long term
- Clearly articulate the business benefits both quantitative and qualitative
- Able to champion the change management process across the organization
- Able to clearly define the TPM processes, methods and toolset for being successful
- Premier E and B school passout
- Startup experience would be good
- Very good in presentation and communication skills (both written as well as verbal)
- Very good with creating PPT
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, write “Assistant Head-Technical Product Management” in the subject, and explain in 15 lines maximum in the body of the email what you have in terms of skills which make you fit for the role and to join the Kobo360 adventure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com