Website Kobo 360
The company is building the Global Logistics Operating System to drive efficiency and affordability in supply chain.
- Perform key leadership and mentorship roles in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data ingestion, data integration, data visualization, data governance, statistical methods, and implementation involving cloud-based, traditional and hybrid architectures
- Review, select and integrate next-generation technologies into the architectural strategy as needed
- Work closely with the Data Science / Machine Learning and Analytics teams to provide data required for developing, operationalizing, monitoring and evaluating predictive models, dashboards and reports for customer facing applications and internal use. Implement and monitor quality control processes to ensure accuracy of data, dashboards and reports
- Lead the development and implementation of the data governance process. Governance must address data standardization and ways to address exponential data growth, and include establishing Data Owners and Stewards
- Be an SME in technical and functional aspects of our insights platform and its integration requirements
- Proactively identify internal and external dependencies, issues, scope changes, and progress against project plan
- Develop and expand our knowledge base and best practices for delivering data products
- Provide technical support to assist clients and partners during and post implementation
- Build and lead high-performing, agile teams focused on Data Engineering, onsite and offshore
- Devise talent strategy for the team – identify resource gaps or inefficiencies, build hiring plan, recommend promotions and manage performance for consistency with the needs and vision of the department. Initiate and foster business partnerships with current and potential clients, vendors, IT executives, and senior business executives
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other quantitative field with significant leadership experience
To apply for this job please visit www.kobo360.com.