Website Kobo 360
Building a dynamic and innovative company is a critical element in sustaining Africa’s new-found optimism.
- Provide pro-active technology solutioning support in the analysis, design, planning, and governance of programmes, projects and change initiatives
- Produce high quality deliverables by selecting and applying appropriate methods and standards
- Lead / facilitate investigations and decision making to ensure that the views of stakeholders are considered, verified and validated. Identify and obtain agreement on the requirements / features and ensures appropriate prioritisation is applied to meet business objectives
- Undertake analysis of technology solution options and associated costs, conduct gap analysis, and proof of concepts for new solutions, as appropriate
- Apply knowledge of technology options and survey market landscape for solution insights, direction, and vendors, as required
- Determine and create a solution architecture and design to effectively meet requirements and costs & maintaining the integrity of the technology strategy and enterprise architecture roadmap and standards
- Provide input into project and resource plans and support business case production
- Oversee solution development and act as the bridge between the business and technology development and support functions. Ensure the technologies developed and deployed are fit for purpose and meet the business requirements. Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement for the Press to benefit from the strategic application of technology
- Define, communicate, lead and role model the required cultural and behavioural change
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Master’s degree in Computer Science from Premier E School
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, write “Assistant Head Engineering frontend” in the subject, and explain in 15 lines maximum in the body of the email what you have in terms of skills which make you fit for the role and to join the Kobo360 adventure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com