We are a financial technology company providing financial services for all Africans.
About the Job
- Build applications that run on all supported Android OS versions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other teams on ways to build a stable product while giving our users a perfect experience.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Take full responsibility for products while they are in development and issues that rise when already in use.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Android developer.
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java
- Experience using MVVM as a primary design pattern
- Experience with implementing great UIs that match provided mockups including animations.
- Experience with unit testing and integration tests in Android
- Experience building multi-module apps
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience using a suitable persistence library especially Room.
- Experience using a suitable dependency injection library e.g Dagger 2 or Koin
To apply for this job please visit kudi.talentlyft.com.